Ranger Ink: Tim Holtz - Distress Crackle Paint: Antiqued Bronze
Decades of Distress in one simple step! Tim Holtz® Distress Crackle Paint is a unique one-step paint that cracks as it dries. With a convenient, built-in applicator brush, add instant aging to cardstock, chipboard, paper mache projects and more. Available in 24 opaque colors, 3 metallics and one clear crackle paint. Coordinates with the fabulous palette of 24 Distress Inks and Distress Embossing Powders.
• Easy-to-use, one-step crackle paint
• Convenient built-in brush
• Varied look based on application
• Coordinates with Distress palette
• Available in 1.1 fluid ounce jars
• Clear Rock Candy also available in 4 fl. oz. jar
Note: Metallic Crackle Paints take 2-3 times longer to dry than non-metallic versions. Do not use a craft heat tool to speed drying as it will cause the paint to bubble.